We have been rated Good by Ofsted during our most recent inspection on the 4th July 2018.
Effectiveness of the leadership and management: Good
Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
Outcomes for children: Good
- Staff provide an exciting and challenging range of activities for children. They use their observations and assessments to plan effectively for children's next steps in learning. Children make good progress and thrive in this welcoming and warm environment.
- The management team and staff review their practice well, identify areas for improvement accurately and take steps to improve outcomes for children. For example, staff have reorganised the role-play area so children can develop their ideas in imaginative play further.
- Staff develop strong partnerships with parents, other professionals and other settings. They suggest ways parents can support their children at home and share important information. This helps continuity in children's care and learning.
- Children settle quickly to activities. They form strong attachments with staff and build friendships, which supports their emotional well-being successfully.
- Children's behaviour is good. Staff teach children to be kind and considerate, so they learn to be aware of others. Children readily share resources and take turns.